Wartsila Brasil – UTE Suape II
- Project Name: UTE Suape II – Thermoelectric Plant 380Mw
- Client: Wartsila Brasil
- Project: Assembly of Stationary Electromechanic Moto Oil Generators (17 Units, 22.42Mw each unit)
- Period: Jan. – Dec. of 2011
- Brief summary of activities:
- Assembly of LT systems (cable beds, electrical ducts, cable launch, connections, installation and commissioning of electrical rooms, equipments etc).
- Assembly of MT systems (Cable gallery, launching of MT cables, application of MT mufla/terminals, coupling points, commissioning of cables, assembly and installation of MT cubicles, assembly and test of the command and operations room, etc.)
- Control and command systems
- Installation and commissioning of generators (Generators Siemens of 22,42Mw each)
- Installation and commissioning of 3 oil transformes power elevators and synchronization of substation with concessionary substations.
- Roadway illumination
- Building installations
- Installation of pipe racks
- Daily feed tanks for systems
- Pipelines and tubing
- Steam trace with thermic insulation in rigid aluminum for the oil lines.
- Installation of motogenerators (~300 Tons each), with refrigeration systems, feed, gas discharge ducts and sewage pipes. etc…
- Coupling between generator and Acoplamento entre shaft of engine groups
- Installation of Skids
- Assembly of metallic structures of chimneys and exhaust ducts.
- Installation of vertical recuperation boilers.
- Pressure tests
- Tube ultrasound
- Stripping, flushing utilizing “pig” (chemical cleaning)
- Mobilized labor in peak of operations: approx. 250 people